These products are not for use to persons under the age of 21. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
• Radical Alice products are made from industrial grade hemp grown in the US. Oregon and Colorado
• Hemp and CBD work with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
• All of our products / CBD Hemp Oil contain less than 0.3% THC.
• Most all of the QPCBD CBD product line contain Zero THC.
• These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements.
• Radical Alice CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the US Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
• Radical Alice CBD products are legal in all 50 states.
Most workplace drug screens and tests target delta8-tetrahydrocannabindol (THC) and do not detect the presence of other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However , studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend that you do not ingest our products. Prior to consuming these products consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening /screening/testing company or employer. Radical Alice CBD Products works with suppliers who guarantee a less than or equal to 0.3% THC content. With these trace amounts of THC , it is highly unlikely that you will fail a drug test however, Radical Alice CBD Products does not take responsibility in the instance a customer fails a drug test while taking these products